Followers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Benchmark

To update my progress, I will address that my previous posts on my project have been slightly different.  This shows how my thinking is evolving and serves as some good documentation.  After reviewing what my idea was like a day ago and comparing it to a couple of weeks ago, I have decided that there is value in both.  My site/app can be used as a diversion when an adventure isn't possible or it can be used as motivation when gumption is lacking, I will leave that to the whim of the user.  I think that people should use the internet to serve their purposes rather than conform to its provisions so I will develop my project the same way.  As of now, I have created a wix account though I am still unsure if this is the medium I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment