Followers

Monday, March 3, 2014

Super 5

With some research and a pleasant amount of serendipity, I have acquired 5 good resources for my launch.
1) wix.com
This one was a result of my research.  I looked up "how to make a website" and this is what came up.  Checked the site out and it looks easy enough.  Might want a more independent, customize-able site though.
2)Grandpa
Believe it or not, but there are grandparents in this world who are tech-savvy.  My grandpa mentioned how he was working on creating an app just by chance when I was staying with him this weekend, so lucky me.
3)Uncle Jim
Guess where grandpa got the idea to create an app.  That's right, from my uncle, who works with programming and has just finished one.  Don't know why I never thought of that earlier, but sometimes you just need a reminder.
4)Mia
No, I haven't talked to her about it yet, but when I was describing my launch idea someone said that it seemed very similar to Mia's idea.  So here I have an opportunity for some collaboration.
5)YouTube
YouTube has prepared me for so many tests over the years.  Honestly, just type in your subject and you'll find that someone took it upon themselves to teach the world parametric equations or scalar multiplication.  It is an excellent resource and has plenty of tutorials on how to code.

No comments:

Post a Comment