Followers

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

All of the Above

Looking back to the 1987 AP test  I took at the beginning of the year, I am pretty happy with the results.  Knowing how difficult an AP test can be, I was glad to see I was on the right track and at least had an idea for most of my answers.  Not to mention I was barely out of my "summer mode" of thinking when I took that test.  That being said, I will by no means be satisfied if I can not do better than that by May when I am taking the test.  My biggest obstacle is the poetry.  The test seemed to be a larger portion of poetry than the one I took last year.  I struggled with the technical terms specific to poetry as well as plain comprehension and analysis of the authors ideas.  Hopefully with constant work throughout the year I will be ready to tackle those poems in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment