Followers

Monday, September 16, 2013

Declaration of Learning Independence

The desire to learn is an innate quality to every human being.  It is what sets us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom.  Early on certain kids get the sense that they have a knack for learning and others get the sense that they do not.  In reality, some kids are just more receptive to the common forms of education than others.  Each individual will succeed better in a learning environment suited to them.  For this reason, I am doing everything I can to gain admission to Princeton University.  This school is my reach school; I chose it because of its unique approach to learning.  It is a major research facility with the heart of a small liberal arts school.  To achieve this goal I have mentally compartmentalized it into a couple of key steps.  Currently I am in the process of fine-tuning my SAT skills.  Next on the agenda is writing a killer application essay.  Ever-present is my performance in my high school courses.   With this lofty goal, my hard work has purpose and my gumption is replenished.

No comments:

Post a Comment