Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking my Education

This semester we have been given the free reign to hack the course to how we see fits our paths, which begin diverging as we chase different dreams.  At this point, I am not sure which dreams I wish to chase but I am preparing to make some big decisions soon.  A major part of my decision will be which universities I am accepted to, which will also effect my motivation for taking the AP exam.  If I decide to attend I university that does not allow me to transfer credits form the AP exam, then the test will be of less importance to me and I will be liberated to hack this course to my whim.  If not, I will want to both hack the course as I please while preparing myself for the AP exam.  So, what I hope to learn regardless of college decisions is how I can incorporate the things that I enjoy most now into the rest of my life.  Most relevant to hacking this course would be maintaining well-rounded learning.  After highschool peoople tend to specialize and forget about subjects they once enjoyed.  I can hack this course and develop the skills to draw connections between the world of literature and world of science.  I want to experience a project or assignment where I feel I used my learning holistically; like every subject that I study had some contribution to my work.  Another thing I would like investigate is creating a future where I am capable of both committing myself to whatever career I secure while balancing it with family, adventure, and exercise.  One of my greatest fears is becoming a workaholic who is pale, unfit, and unsociable.  While I think prioritizing the right things would avoid this, it is a concern nevertheless.    

1 comment:

  1. Thank you provide valuable informations and iam seacrching same informations,and saved my time
    Hacking Course in Chennai

    ReplyDelete