Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's in this for me?

For me to enjoy the freedom of the fabled "second semester senior year," I will need to get an early jump on my classes.  If I do so, I will be able to enjoy the opportunity to explore new options in my life like traveling, picking majors, and even setting myself up for the perfect summer job!  I have a water polo trip to Montenegro planned in March which I an very excited for.  I want to get a strong start on my classes so that I will be spending my time in Europe sightseeing and exploring, rather than burying my nose into textbooks.  After that I my focus will be on succeeding on my AP tests.  And after that point, I will then be able to experience the fairyland of "second semester senior year" where you are free to chase your goals and are ready for bigger and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment