Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on Week 1

1.  Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? Access to a computer?  Mobile/smart phone?  Transportation?  Friends/family? Schedule?
I don't think there are any major problems that will inhibit my participation.  While I would like to tell my parents that I need a smartphone for this class, that wouldn't really be honest.  As long as I can make time for the work I should be fine.

2.  Think of an awesome best ever learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or remember, or think?) How did you know what was happening?
A great learning experience for me was going to the outdoor school.  There I learned about nature and living in the wilderness.  All my friends were there with me, so that made it easy to have fun.  That was definitely the best part, learning and having fun at the same time.  I was interested and engaged so it was easy to pick up something new from the camp.  I learned from the camp that if I can be engaged then I will learn and I will enjoy it.

3.What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning?  How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?
I am most excited with all the writing.  I think that by the end of this class I will be a much more effective writer, even if by only an abundance of practice.  I look forward to seeing more cohesiveness in my ideas.     Writing can make a big difference in my life.  It can help me with my college application essay,but also practically in the real world.  Writing is one of the most prominent forms of communication, and by utilizing it I will be spreading my message out to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment