Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Am Here

So far this semester, I have come up with a couple of good ideas.  For my senior project, I have tried to come up with something that demonstrates my passions- so far my idea is for a website in which users share stories and pictures of their adventures.  At the very least, thinking about my senior project has made me well, think!  I am thinking more about my future and ways to capitalize on the low-risk situation that I am in currently.   Another idea that I have thought of this semester is to help prepare for the AP test, set up a collaborative working group of some sort.  This would involve going in at lunch and taking a look at some multiple choice questions and teaming up with others to share knowledge, especially about classic novels we are bound to see on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment