Followers

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Welcome to the Interdisciplinarity

My project idea was to create a website or blog where users could share photos of their favorite places.  They location would be undisclosed, and other users could take a guess at the location.  If they guess right, they would get a "point" and also get to read what the original poster had to say about their time at that location.  Users could also use their points to learn the location of a place they really wanted to know about, paying the set "price" by the original poster.
To complete this project I will need to learn a from a few different disciplines.  Primarily, I will need to learn how to create an interactive website, and make it appealing for an abundance of visitors.  Another discipline I will need to learn is psychology to a degree.  I need to get into the visitors head and envision what type of additions, ideas, and layouts would be well-received.

No comments:

Post a Comment