Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Launch

On days that I have several hours of free time (weekends), unless I go on some type of adventure the day seems wasted.  But sometimes all you have is a few minutes of free time or a big storm front is rolling in bringing heavy rain for the day (this weekend).  So what can we do about this?  Well I read that planning a trip, whether the trip takes place or not, is good for mental health and actually makes you happier.  So I want to create a site where people can share their past adventures and plan their next one.  Part of the sharing idea is to post a picture of where you went  without sharing the location and have people guess where it is.  Hopefully this will encourage people to get out there to find/enjoy it for themselves. So basically I want to create an interactive site where people share their experiences and get ideas for new ones.  For me the main obstacle is learning how to create such a site.  I am still not sure if I want to do it as an individual website or simply make a blog.  Either way I have plenty of resources of people who have their own blogs and have their own websites, so learning that shouldn't be too difficult.  As things get rolling I will probably think of features that I want and will have to figure out how to establish.

No comments:

Post a Comment